Cremation Services from The Mt. Elliott Cemeteries
Many families have questions regarding cremation, whether for preplanning or at the time of a family death. Our Family Services Counselors can discuss the various options available to you.
Among the topics we regularly discuss with our families:
- Options for memorialization, such as benches and cremation niches
- Ceremonies or committal services for cremations
- How the cremation process is handled and information about our own crematoriums
- Church or religious considerations
- State laws and regulations
- Our beautiful and unique cremation gardens
Did you know that we have multiple cremation gardens at our cemeteries? Mt. Olivet, Resurrection, Guardian Angel and All Saints cemeteries all have unique, serene cremation gardens that allow families to have many choices for memorialization options. There are many types of cremation memorials, cremation benches and more that are available.
We provide numerous memorialization options for cremated remains that are developed just for your needs, from Memory Benches and a variety of marble or glass front niches to traditional ground burial. Simply put, a person or multiple individuals wishing to be cremated can be memorialized and celebrated by loved ones in a variety of ways that allows friends and family a place to gather and remember.
The Mt. Elliott Cemeteries
18201 Clinton River Road
Clinton Township, MI 48038-2903