Locate a Loved One
Are you looking to locate your loved one?
Or are you doing genealogy research?
For those who already know how to use the Locate a Loved One/Genealogy tools, jump down to the search engine here.
On this page you will be able to accomplish the following:
- Search among 5 cemeteries and more than 1,200 acres
- Locate the specific gravesite of most individuals interred with Mt. Elliott Cemeteries
- Be provided with a Google Map overview of the spot
- Submit an obituary or memory of your loved one, including photos and videos
- See a 360-degree view of most areas surrounding your loved one’s final resting place at Resurrection or Guardian Angel Cemeteries
If you are using a mobile device, we encourage you to download the app here.
How to Search
- To begin your search using this web page, use the search engine below to type in your loved one’s first and last name.
- You may try slightly different spellings if needed.
- In addition to a name, you may also type in a year or a year range, separated by a hyphen.
- The search will look for every entry with the characters you type into the search bar, ranking EXACT matches as the highest, but also including other results that may be similar but not exact.
- If you know the cemetery location, choose it from the drop down menu on the right. For loved ones at The Preserve at All Saints, please choose “All Saints Cemetery” in the menu.
The search will look for every entry with the characters you type into the search bar, ranking EXACT matches as the highest, but also including other results that may be similar but not exact.
Once you find your loved one’s name, click on it and you’ll be presented with options, depending on the cemetery where your loved one rests. “360 Ground View” will allow you to see the grave site and/or the area around it. Choose “View & Submit Memories” to add an obituary, memory, photo or video.
NOTE – Google does not take into account walls and fences, therefore it may try to route you to a road or path that is closed.
- Mt. Olivet – The main entrance into the cemetery is on the corner of Van Dyke and McNichols Roads.
- All Saints – You may only enter from the gate on Nelsey Road.
- Guardian Angel – The main gate and entrance is on Rochester Road.
The Mt. Elliott Cemeteries
18201 Clinton River Road
Clinton Township, MI 48038-2903