Careers with Mt. Elliott Cemetery Association
Family Service Counselor
Mt. Elliott Cemetery Association is a successful service company with an excellent opportunity for a motivated experienced salesperson.
As a Sales Professional you will be responsible for driving sales and developing long-lasting relationships with the families we serve. Although we have a large existing customer base we are looking for qualified candidates to find and connect with new individuals and families through detailed account management in order to meet or exceed sales targets. Candidates with insurance sales, financial planning, estate planning experience and general consultative selling experience is a must. Candidates must also have a minimum of 2 years with demonstrated success in selling business services to decision makers, including phone and face-to-face sales experience, to be considered.
Key daily responsibilities include:
– Sales of properties and goods
– Maintaining required reporting metrics utilizing custom CRM tool
– Managing and developing a client list
– Prospecting for and qualify leads via referral marketing, network marketing, and ground-based marketing campaigns
– Generating leads and assisting with business development
Candidates not meeting ALL listed requirements will not be considered.
– A minimum of 2 years direct sales experience
– A previous successful track record of consumer sales experience
– Proven track record of successful sales and lead generation.
– Demonstrated professional achievements (sales awards, beating quota, building a new book of business or growing a market, etc.)
– Proven track record and excel in finding / closing opportunities, must have excellent listening and questioning skills, and are motivated to achieve your goals and quotas
– A positive personality: team player, communicative, polished, trustworthy, hungry
– Motivated to earn high income potential
– Full benefits including health, vision, and dental insurance
– 401(k) plan
– Competitive compensation plan
– Competitive bonus
Job Type: Full-time
The Mt. Elliott Cemeteries
18201 Clinton River Road
Clinton Township, MI 48038-2903